The Elevator Pitch
From products and services to dining out, it's rare that customers make a blind purchasing decision without reading through several online reviews. 90% of shoppers read at least one online review before deciding to visiting a business. More importantly, 94% of online shoppers reported that a negative review has convinced them to avoid visiting a business.
No matter what industry you're in, having a positive online presence gives you several key advantages, which is why good reviews are a key part of branding - social proof, more visibility, SEO, an increase in trustworthiness and more importantly, a huge impact on sales.
The Review Bot plays a key role in a client's reputation management strategy. By allowing customers to review the product or service in the bot, you can filter less than stellar reviews and reach out to those customers so they don't leave negative feedback online. You can also send positive reviewers to the platform of your choice so they can leave those reviews where they'll make the most impact.
- Integrates with new and existing bots and all local marketing templates for reviews after offer redemption
- Can be linked via Facebook post, email signature, website or other methods to get more customer feedback
- Allows customers to leave a 1-5 star review on the client's services
- Low rating reviews are captured and the bot can alert the admins to reach out and mitigate issues immediately
- Low rating reviews aren't prompted to leave a review online, but requests feedback in-bot, reducing bad reviews and de-escalating bad experiences
- High ranking reviews are prompted to leave a review on up to 3 platforms of the client's choice